Winter school – (28 december 2018- 12 january 2019) Summer school – (31 may 2019- 16 june 2019)
Dtours or design tours, believes in promoting a culture of design and architectural experience and discovery through travel. We connect people across the world with a strong affinity for design, art & architecture, offering a variety of design tours – right from ready to book tours to customizable itinerary.
Winter and summer school at boisbuchet
- 14 days of academic study in france.
- Topics include- Evolution of design, exploration of the self sustaining architecture and design campus.
- Exhibition of iconic industrial furniture- evolution, technique, material and form, curated by the founder of the Vitra design museum- Alexander von Vegesack’s personal collection.
- Guest lectures by renowned international faculty
- Certificate provided by The Design village and Boisbuchet.
Winter School conductors –
- Alexander von Vegesack – Founder and President of Centre international de recherche et d’éducation culturelle et agricole (CIRECA)
- Sourabh Gupta – Founder, The Design Village and Principal Architect, Studio Archohm
Supported by –
Mridu Sahai, Founding Member, The Design Village
Mathias Schwartz-Clauss, Director Domaine de Boisbuchet
Carlos Guisasola, Workshop Technician, Domaine de Boisbuchet
Pablo Sevilla, Product Design and Communications, Domaine de Boisbuchet
Guillermo Gil, Architect and Documentation, Domaine de Boisbuchet
Teachers of The Design Village
Please note –
- Certificate by Domaine de Boisbuchet and The Design Village will be awarded on the successful completion of the workshop.
- Separate accommodation will be provided for girls and boys on campus.
- Meals include breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner.