is airfare included?
Yes, Airfare is included as our passengers are from different parts of India.
do we get vegetarian food?
Yes, you do get Vegetarian food.
what is the last date to confirm?
Early bird offer expires 2 months before the tour departs. So confirm at the earliest, because we are looking for only 40 to 42 architects or designers. Seats are filling fast
what if my visa is not approved? will i get a refund?
Yes. If you don’t get Visa Approval, we will give you a 50% refund of your booking amount. However, in our past record, no VISA has been rejected
can we pay in installments?
Yes. You can pay the booking amount and then pay the rest later, the entire amount in 2 installments. The breakup of the amounts is mentioned in the itinerary that will be sent to your email (if you fill out the form)
how does dtours india work?
Dtours India is an interactive platform enabling design-driven individuals to travel and meet other like-minded travelers on curated art, design and architecture journeys.
how do we do it?
With our 10-year experience in international design travel, along with a drive to explore the hardest-to-reach handpicked design marvels, we try to learn by seeing and expereincing places, collectively- through various creative perspectives. An architect, an aspiring artist or even an experience designer areall welcome on board along with enthusiasts aike, as each would offer a unique point of view.
what is in it for you?
Dtours India enables you to get inspired and rejuvenated by offering this intense design travel adventure with other like-minded individuals.
Step 1: Before the Tour:
- Find a tour that suits your passion, profession or curiosity.
- Apply for a place on the tour
- Let our project team explain you the tours in detail.
- Reserve your place.
Step 2: On Tour:
- Be welcomed in Delhi for the tour by creative individuals who are in-charge of your journey.
- Orientation and Introduction to the specifc tour by the project team.
- Handover of dtours design book and other relevant information.
- Tour starts with ample learning, interactions and inspirations.
- Workshops, visits and sharing of ideas is enabled on the tour.
- Certificate for the successful completion of the dtour is provided.
About Our Tours:
- Dtours has fixed departures across its tours.
- Each Tour has a tour leader and a tour manager. Both are creative individuals.
- The group size is limited to a maximum of 40 people.
- 24/7 hours help is avilable on tour with our dedicated design tour enthusiasts
- Tour cost includes 18% GST, Airfare, Internal travel on the tour, accommodation, 2 meals per day, Visa and Insurance.
For more specific information please email your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org